The main obligations of environmental taxpayers are: registration of activities, keeping records after the moment of the obligation to settle bills, submission of bills to the local competent financial offices and payment of the environmental tax.
Environmental charges for environmental pollution are paid for:
• The use of volatile organic compounds;
• The use of lubricating oils and liquids;
• The production of end-of-life motor vehicles;
• The production of packaging waste;
• Generation of waste electrical and electronic equipment;
• Production of worn-out tires;
• Wastewater discharge;
• Disposal of waste.
Environmental taxes are national levies that the taxpayer must pay to the Customs Office of the Republic of Slovenia.
We offer you professional assistance, prepare documentation and regularly report to FURS on your behalf.
The taxpayer must complete the application, send it to CARS and regularly report and pay the environmental tax.